- Paris night tour by bike
- See Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, and other illuminated monuments of Paris
- Watch Paris light up while cycling through parks, bike lanes, and sidewalks
- Enjoy a Seine boat cruise with wine
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will see a bike with a flag on it that says 'Fat Tire Tours' with our logo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass Notre Dame, one of the world's most famous cathedrals. Learn about its history, the purpose of the flying buttresses and how the city of Paris began on this little island. Ride through the back courtyard of the Louvre, home to some of the best-known art in the world, and stop for ice cream (own expense) at the famous Berthillon. Choose from more than 20 flavors, and pause to eat on the bridge between the Ile St. Louis and Ile de la Cite as you listen to anecdotes about Paris' early history. You also cruise past the beautiful St. Chapelle church, the Latin Quarter, the Pont des Arts, the Academie Francaise, Princess Di's flame and much more.
Then hop aboard your Seine River cruise to see the iconic Eiffel Tower from the unique vantage point of the water. Your cruise also includes complimentary French wine to sip as you admire the scenery.
After a full evening of sightseeing, your tour concludes at its original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress appropriately for the weather; tours go out in rain or shine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Paris by Night City of Lights Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour.