Are you interested in?
1021 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2069 Tours & Activities
Eiffel Tower Tours
494 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover Paris by bike with a full-day package that combines a guided tour with a bike rental to continue exploring on your own. The half-day highlights tour orients you to the city’s bike lanes and covers some of the major sights, including the Seine River, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais, Louvre Museum, Centre Pompidou, and Notre-Dame Cathedral. Afterward, go sightseeing independently with your rental bike.
- Full-day bike tour package in Paris
- Get the best of both worlds with guided and independent touring
- Includes guided half-day tour and full-day bike rental
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point8 Avenue Foch, 75116 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holland Bikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Bike Tour + Bike Rental (Dutch Bike)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Bike Tour + Bike Rental (Dutch Bike)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Bike Tour + Bike Rental (Dutch Bike)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Bike Tour + Bike Rental (Dutch Bike)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 14447P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParisMountain Bike Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceMountain Bike Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMountain Bike Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsFull-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Gourmet Chocolate MuseumNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Eiffel TowerMusée de la MusiqueLe Manoir de Paris8th ArrondissementParis Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)Buttes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)Architecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Marché d’AligreJardin des PlantesMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Grands BoulevardsOrsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)Basilique du Sacré-CoeurMarché des Enfants RougesParis Currency MuseumNissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)