Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture Classes
41 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1672 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the art of perfumery in the country that does it best with this perfume-making workshop. A professional perfumer from the famous perfume house Molinard will teach you all about perfume-making, from theory to ingredients, and will be on hand to give you guidance as you create your own fragrance to take home!
- Learn the art of perfumery from a professional
- Choose from around 90 scents to make your own blend
- Take home 50ml of your own signature fragrance
- Workshop is available in multiple languages on request
Saved to wishlist!
Access to the shop with -20% save on perfum the D Day
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point72 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- -20% save on perfum the D Day
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MOLINARD Parfums Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67948P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesParisUnique Experiences - Île-de-FranceCraft Classes - Île-de-FranceUnique Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeCraft Classes - Marne-la-ValléeUnique Experiences - ReimsCraft Classes - ReimsCategory
Grandes Écuries de ChantillyLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie5th ArrondissementBasilique du Sacré-CoeurPlace DauphinePicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Théatre Édouard VII8th ArrondissementThéatre des Variétés7th ArrondissementFolies Bergère Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)13th ArrondissementLa DéfenseParc des PrincesPetit PalaisManufacture Nationale des GobelinsParis Currency MuseumAvenue des Champs-Élysées