- Private Paris walking tour
- See major attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, as well as off-the-beaten-path sights
- Taste baguettes at a famous bakery
- Learn about the city with insider commentary from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your local host at Café la colonnade
Arrive at the Eiffel tower to end your experience with your local host.
What To Expect
Stop by the Musée du Louvre and Palais Royale on your way to one of the city's oldest boulangeries (bakeries) for a baguette tasting, and then continue to Galerie Vivienne, the modern Paris opera house (Opera Bastille), a little-known rooftop for a 360-degree view of the city, Village Royale, Place de la Concorde, and the Grand Palais and neighboring Petit Palais.
Next, head to Pont Alexandre III, one of the city's many beautiful bridges, and stroll along the banks of the Seine to Pont de l'Alma. Stop for photos of the Eiffel Tower.
Throughout your tour, receive personalized commentary from your guide, who tailors your experience. Learn about the history of attractions like the Louvre and how to plan your visit there, and enjoy the chance to see places in Paris that many visitors miss.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Paris Private Tour.