3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in Paris’ ineffable ambiance, and discover both major landmarks and culinary highlights, on this multi-part, private tour. Meet your guide in the morning at the centrally located Église de la Madeleine, and set off on foot. Stop into a bakery for a macaron—a classic French pastry—before venturing to the Tuileries Garden and admiring the Louvre. Next, indulge in a traditional cheese tasting at a bustling French market, explore the trendy Marais neighborhood, glimpse the avant-garde Centre Pompidou, and more.
- See top landmarks and enjoy local delicacies on this two-part tour
- A private tour offers an intimate, fully flexible way to explore Paris
- Sample macarons and indulge in a traditional cheese tasting
- Discover highlights like the Tuileries Garden, Le Marais, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide,
Macaron in Paris’ most illustrious food shop
Cheese tasting session in a French fromagerie
Items of a personal nature and tips or gratuities for guide
Departure & Return
L'église de la Madeleine , Pl. de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Madeleine Church – Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Standard dress, comfortable walking shoes, and an umbrella, depending on the weather.
- Please note that the cheese shop we are working with is closed on Monday morning. We will replace this activity with another inclusion.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Near public transportation
- By joining this tour you support a locally owned fromagerie, La Fermette, that mainly works with small farmers.
- Your tour also visits Pep’s, the last umbrella fixer in Paris, highlighting his role in reducing the environmental impact of our consuming habits.
- You will pick up some responsible travel tips from your guide, such as where to find fresh water when you need to fill up your bottle, or where to shop in a sustainable manner.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private or Small Group Paris: 3 Hour Morning Cheese, Art, and Local Life Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private or Small Group Paris: 3 Hour Morning Cheese, Art, and Local Life Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private or Small Group Paris: 3 Hour Morning Cheese, Art, and Local Life Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceUnique Experiences - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeUnique Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisUnique Experiences - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
GivernyLes InvalidesLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustriePalais du Luxembourg7th ArrondissementAir and Space MuseumGare du NordMémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Grands BoulevardsPont NeufCrazy Horse Cabaret58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)6th ArrondissementChâteau de ChantillyLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Musee DelacroixLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Place VendomeParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)