- Private tour of the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay, two of Paris' most renowned museums
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to bypass the long queues
- Take a detailed tour of each museum with an expert guide
- Marvel at masterpieces including the 'Mona Lisa,' 'Venus de Milo' and Impressionist paintings by Monet, Renoir and others
- Gain insight into the history of art, from the ancient Egyptians to the modern masters
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet by the LOUIS XIV statue in front of the pyramid of the Louvre Museum. Meet your guide outside of the museum by the statue of the king Louis XIV riding his horse. The statue is the only statue situated in front of the main entrance pyramid of the Louvre museum.
What To Expect
The Louvre’s five floors normally would make this museum visit daunting, but during your private tour, your guide expertly takes you to the museum’s most famous pieces and lesser-known gems, depending on what you’d like to see. Admire pieces Raphael, Delacroix, and da Vinci, and stare in wonder at the 'Mona Lisa,' 'The Raft of the Medusa,' 'Venus de Milo' and other legendary works.
Revitalize with a lunch break (own expense) and then cross over the Seine River for a short walk to the Musée d’Orsay. Bypass the lines and head inside for your private tour.
Housed inside a 19th-century Beaux-Arts building, the Musée d’Orsay boasts the world’s finest collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces, with more than 4,000 works on display. Learn about French painters like Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, and Gauguin, who paved the way for the modern Impressionist movement. Then move on to famous works by Eugène, Boudin, and Monet, and marvel at how they were able to capture the light sur scène. Masters van Gogh, Degas, and Rodin are also well-represented at the d’Orsay.
At the conclusion of your tour, you can enjoy more time to explore the museum's collection at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Louvre and or Orsay museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff