- Skip-the-line admission plus audio tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris
- Learn about celebrated artworks such as the "Mona Lisa" and "Venus de Milo"
- Navigate easily with a provided map and suggested routes, and continue to explore afterward
- Upgrade to add on a 1-day Big Bus tour ticket
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointLouvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Your map outlines suggested itineraries and your audio guide catches all the highlights, encapsulating Greek antiquity, French painting, and Italian masterpieces. Admire the "Mona Lisa" and hear interesting information about the most-loved and best-known works of art on display, like "Venus de Milo" and the "Winged Victory of Samothrace," while exploring the world’s largest art museum.
Afterward, discover the Louvre’s many other rooms, brimming with world-famous and lesser-known gems. When you get tired or hungry, visit one of the many on-site eateries, or purchase gifts and souvenirs at the bookstore. Then saunter through the Tuileries Garden before returning your audio guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Redeem your voucher from our our central located agency on 3 Place des Pyramides in Paris, Metro: Tuileries ( line 1) or Pyramides ( line 14 or 7)
- Note: a deposit fee of 30€ is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned.
- Map of the museum with different itineraries and help with the visit
- Special family and quiz visit points.
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (tour on foot).The tour route does not include a lift
- The Louvre Museum closes at 9.45 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6.00 PM on other open days.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Louvre Museum Priority Access with Audio Guide .