4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the opulence and drama of Versailles Palace and Gardens on a fully guided small-group tour from Paris to Versailles. With your skip-the-line ticket, breeze past the queue and join your expert guide for a fun and informative walk through the castle and gardens. Witness the extravagance of Louis XIV—the Sun King—who built up the massive 700-room complex, adorning the space with luxuries fit for the French monarchy.
- Half-day, fully guided small-group tour with skip-the-line access to the Palace & Gardens of Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Small-group tour ensuring a more personalized experience
- With Skip-the-Line Access to the Palace of Versailles, return coach transfers and your guide to get you there, let this tour take the hassle out of your Versailles visit so all you have to do is to relax and enjoy
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour is perfect for those short on time who want the ease of transport and skip-the-line access.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-Line Access to the Palace of Versailles
Skip-the-Line Access to the Gardens of Versailles (if option selected)
Small group of 25 people or less
Expert, English speaking guide
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Round-trip transfers from Paris in an air-conditioned coach
Musical Fountain Show or Musical Gardens (on selected days)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Invalides (Métro) , 107 Rue de l'Université, 75007 Paris, France
Meeting point is outside the Metro stop Invalides on the rue de l'Université, 75007 Paris Your guide will be standing in front of the metro exit with a sign.