Are you interested in?
Eiffel Tower Tours
494 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
85 Tours & Activities
64 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Don’t just admire the Eiffel Tower during your next Paris visit: get up close and personal with the world-famous landmark when you book advance tickets to its second floor. This option provides a budget-friendly way to visit, while still affording you top-notch views of the city. Pick from multiple daily admission times, take in the Paris panoramas, and visit the shops and gourmet restaurants that populate the second story.
- Book tickets before you travel for a seamless visiting experience
- Get up close and personal with Paris’ most iconic landmark
- Pick from multiple daily visit times to best suit your schedule
- Admire Paris panoramas, and enjoy a budget-friendly way to visit
Saved to wishlist!
Eiffel Tower Admission Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointLe Champ de Mars, 45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Ticket Redemption Point
45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Paris Business and Travel SARL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the ticket line: 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower by Elevator Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 7832P148
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - ReimsAttractions & Museums - ReimsCategory
Musée des Plans-ReliefsL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolCentre PompidouPlace DauphineCaveau de la Huchette Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Théatre des VariétésLa Seine MusicalePicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Musée de la MusiqueHard Rock Cafe ParisÎle de la CitéWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Bastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Marché d’AligreCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Port-Royal des Champs Museum4th ArrondissementParc des PrincesGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)