Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 11-hour guided tour to WWI sites in Arras and Vimy Ridge from Paris
- Step upon Nord-Pas-de-Calais’ most famous battlefields and learn about the struggles that ensued there
- Pay tribute to WWI soldiers at famous memorial sites like Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery and Monchy-Le-Preux Memorial
- Roundtrip transport by minivan included
- Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Paris Meet in Front of : Brasserie "Le Royal Opera" 19 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris Directions: The closest metro station is Pyramides (lines 7 and 14) Return point: Tour ends at the Original Departure Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please arrive to your designated meeting point at least 10-15 minutes before departure.
- We cannot accommodate late arrivals and cannot refund missed tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff