- Full-day Giverny and Versailles tour from Paris
- Visit Claude Monet’s home and gardens in Giverny
- Eat lunch at the riverside Moulin de Fourges restaurant
- Follow in the footsteps of Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette on a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Explore the beautiful gardens and watch the Musical Fountain show (weekends only)
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start by visiting the former home of Claude Monet and learn more about the Impressionist master as you stroll the beautiful gardens, known for their pretty flowerbeds, lily ponds, and Japanese-style bridge. Next, stop for lunch (included) at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant, set on the banks of the Epte River, before continuing to Versailles.
Spend the afternoon exploring the magnificent Versailles Palace, starting with a guided tour of rooms such as Louis XIV’s suite and the Hall of Mirrors. Then, stroll around the beautiful gardens, and watch the famous Musical Fountain Show (every weekend from April to October).
Finally, return to Paris, where your tour ends back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Tour 18 persons max
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- Though the access to the castle is a priority access with a time reserved, you may still have to wait on arrival, especially during peak season, period during which there is a lot of visitors.
- Clients must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, & there will be no refund if tour is missed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Giverny's House & Gardens plus Versailles Palace Day Trip with Lunch from Paris.