- Take a day trip to Giverny from Paris
- Get insight into Claude Monet's famous artworks
- A small group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Choose to be picked up at your hotel or a central meeting point
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Option 2 | Pick-up from our Agency 12, rue de l'Exposition 75007 Paris Morning Tour : Departure at 8:00 am Afternoon Tour : Departure at 12:00 pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children accepted starting 3 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY PARIS WEBSERVICES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Giverny Monet's House & Gardens Skip-the-Line Ticket & Transfer from Paris.