- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more memorable experience
- Visit the Loire Valley, a UNESCO-listed region of central France famous for Renaissance castles and gardens
- Explore the châteaux of Chenonceau, Chambord, and Amboise
- Entrance fees, audio-guide, wine tasting, and round-trip included
Departure & Return
Please be there at least 15 min before the official departure time! Tours always start sharp at the appointed starting time. For this tour it is absolutely necessary that you arrive before the tour starts as there is no way of catching up with the group once the tour has started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Tour limited to 8 people maximum
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms