- Visit to Normandy D-Day battle sites and landing beaches from Paris
- See the American Cemetery, Longues-sur-Mer and The Point du Hoc, a German fortification strong point before D-Day
- Step back in time on a history tour, and learn about the events of June 6, 1944
- Return transport from central meeting points in Paris
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: In front of The Lido Cabaret 116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 PARIS
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small Group Tour 8 persons max
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff