4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the city of Paris for a day, and go on a tour to Versailles, which is known for its magnificent regal architecture. Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to Versailles, which takes the stress out of organizing transport. Conveniently, an entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles is included, so you beat the crowds. Your guide enriches your experience with stories about the area’s royal history.
- Select hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Beat the crowds—entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles included
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan from Paris
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified and passionate guide at your disposal
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance Ticket at Versailles and its gardens with priority access
Guided tour of the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the magnificent gardens, etc.
Round trip transportation from Paris
Small Group Tour up to 15 people
Food and drinks
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Paris
Departure & Return
Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles Guided Tour from Paris in Small-Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Guided Tour from Paris in Small-Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles Guided Tour from Paris in Small-Group?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Saint Étienne du MontParc des PrincesNational Museum of the RenaissancePère Lachaise CemeteryPalais de ChaillotBellevilleButte-aux-CaillesViaduc des ArtsÎle de la CitéPont Alexandre IIIStade de FranceLes InvalidesSorbonneGrandes Écuries de ChantillyCanal Saint-MartinMontmartre CemeteryConciergerie Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)River SeineÉcole Militaire