- 70-minute Seine River cruise with a half-bottle of Champagne
- See Paris from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Great orientation for first-time visitors
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Fully narrated cruise
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
On the right side of the river, near the Alma bridge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Keep your camera ready as you drift past views of the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, taking in the imposing Notre Dame Catheral on the Île de la Cité, a river island in the middle of the city.
The boat will slip under a series of historic bridges that arch across the Seine River, and you’ll have views of the landmark Musée d’Orsay and the Conciergerie, once a royal palace and a Revolutionary-era prison. This 70-minute Seine River cruise concludes at the original departure point, close to public transport and some of Paris’ top destinations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is almost no limit concerning the number of people attending this event.
- No booking required for a particular schedule
- Regular departures throughout the day, all year long
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Seine River Paris by Night Sightseeing Sparkling Cruise with Champagne .