2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste Paris's sweeter side with this personalized pastry and dessert tour through the beautiful Marais neighborhood. As you explore, your guide will tell you all about French desserts and their significance in local culinary traditions. Your tour will take you to a variety of different food stops where you'll taste eclairs, waffles, crepes Suzette, macarons, little lemon tarts, and delicious French coffee.
- Explore the Marais on foot, visiting some of its best spots for sweets
- Try eclairs, macarons, crepes, waffles, and more
- Learn about desserts from a knowledgeable guide
- Finish off your tour with a cup of hot coffee in a typical Parisian cafe
Saved to wishlist!
5 selected Pastry Tastings: Gaufre, Crèpe Suzette + 3 other tastings
Trained local guide
Visits to the best Parisian Pastry Shops
Make on-the-spot changes to the tour
Local tips & recommendations
Additional tastings & drinks
Pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Sweet Pastry Private Tour of Paris in Le Marais District ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Sweet Pastry Private Tour of Paris in Le Marais District ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Sweet Pastry Private Tour of Paris in Le Marais District ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Sweet Pastry Private Tour of Paris in Le Marais District
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisCategory
Palais Garnier Tours & TicketsCluny Museum (Musée de Cluny) Tours & TicketsVilla Savoye Tours & TicketsLeft Bank (Rive Gauche) Tours & TicketsPalais de Chaillot Tours & TicketsMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues) Tours & TicketsMontmartre Cemetery Tours & TicketsBercy Village Tours & TicketsParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris) Tours & TicketsMusée Edith Piaf Tours & TicketsLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette) Tours & TicketsLadurée Paris Tours & TicketsPort-Royal des Champs Museum Tours & TicketsLes Halles Tours & TicketsLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie Tours & TicketsIle Saint-Louis Tours & TicketsÉcole Militaire Tours & TicketsNotre Dame Cathedral Tours & TicketsTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries) Tours & TicketsPalais Royal Tours & Tickets