- Versailles guided tour from Paris
- Great Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors and the Queens Apartments
- Free time to explore the famous gardens
- Option to include the summertime fountain show
- Guide-interpreter or audio guided tour
- Book ahead and skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, enjoy some free time in the gardens to wander through the impeccable ‘Groves’ in summer or to bundle up for a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride in winter. Admission tickets are included if you would like to visit the Gallery of Battles at your leisure.
Take a midday break for lunch at La Petite Venise, a restaurant in the gardens facing the Grand Canal.
After your meal, take a guided visit of the Trianons, the private retreat of both Louis XV and Louis XVI. Then head for the Queen’s Hamlet, Marie Antoinette’s similarly private retreat.
Versailles Fountain Show Special Program:On Saturdays and Sundays from April to October and Tuesdays from mid-May through June the impressive fountains in Versailles’ garden are made even more so with a display set to music that dates from the time of Louis XIV’s court. Entry fees to the special fountain show are included with this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not accessible by wheelchair and requires a lot of walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Strollers are forbidden in the palace and the 2 Trianon Palaces
- Unique entrance : any exit is fina
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you’re going to Versailles, do the whole day tour." See review