45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Indulge your sweet tooth with a hands-on tour tailor-made for chocoholics! This 1-hour expert-led chocolate-making workshop is a fun activity for the whole family, with the chance to make your very own chocolate treats, often with a seasonal theme. Chocolate making classes also include access to the on-site Chocolate Museum and best of all: you get to take your handmade chocolates home with you!
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live entertainment with the chocolatier
All chocolates created are to brought back home
Access to the museum (self-guided)
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point28 Boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle, 75010 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Age minimum for the workshop : 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Choco Story
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Workshop in Paris: Learn to Make your Own Chocolates?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Workshop in Paris: Learn to Make your Own Chocolates?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Workshop in Paris: Learn to Make your Own Chocolates?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Basic decoration class (just dip marshmallows and other candies into chocolate) and then explore your creative side by decorating it." See review
Product code: 6308P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesParisUnique Experiences - Île-de-FranceCooking Classes - Île-de-FranceUnique Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeCooking Classes - Marne-la-ValléeUnique Experiences - ReimsCooking Classes - ReimsCategory
Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Picasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Folies Bergère Rue MontorgueilPalais Royal Gare du NordMusée des Plans-ReliefsGourmet Chocolate MuseumLouis Vuitton FoundationHotel de Ville12th ArrondissementMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)La Cinémathèque FrançaiseGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Sainte Chapelle5th ArrondissementDisneyland® ParisMaison de Victor Hugo7th Arrondissement