Are you interested in?
15 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2066 Tours & Activities
1411 Tours & Activities
3 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Planning a first-time visit to Paris? This combination package offers an accessible way to discover the city’s top attractions. Your purchase includes passes to a hop-on hop-off bus tour of the city: glide past highlights ranging from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre, disembark where and when you wish, and learn more from the live tour narration. Tickets to a relaxing Seine sightseeing cruise are also included.
- This two-in-one package is perfect for first-time Paris visitors
- Enjoy two perspectives on the city when you explore by bus and by boat
- See top sights, like the Eiffel Tower and UNESCO-listed Banks of the Seine
- This flexible option lets you explore the city according to your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointCity Sightseeing Paris, 9, Avenue de l'Opera, 75007 Paris France
Return DetailsOpera Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Paris : Hop on Hop off bus tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 132989P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSightseeing Passes - Île-de-FranceSightseeing Passes - Marne-la-ValléeSightseeing Passes - ReimsCategory
Arc de TriompheMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Petit PalaisManufacture Nationale des GobelinsThéatre des VariétésLa MadeleineGivernyJardin d'AcclimatationBercy VillageMusée des Arts et Métiers Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Buttes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)Palais GarnierParc des PrincesSaint Étienne du MontNational Museum of the RenaissanceArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Gérard Mulot PâtisseriePont Alexandre III