8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the food of Parma during a day-long private tour of the city's culinary highlights. The experience includes a visit to a Parmigiano-Reggiano factory, a Parma ham production house, and a balsamic vinegar "acetaia" as well as a traditional local restaurant for lunch and wine. When you book, you can opt to have included transport or use your own vehicle to save a few euros.
- Private Parma food tour including an authentic local lunch
- See Parmigiano-Reggiano be made, and learn about its aging process
- Visit a Parma ham production house to see the different curing phases
- Savor local wine and tortelli d'erbetta, a Parma pasta specialty
- Learn about balsamic vinegar from the owners of a family-run acetaia
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle (if option selected)
Pick-up and drop-off in Parma
Wine and food tasting
Departure & Return
Parma, Province of Parma, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Make a note of any dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maestro Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFull-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaFull-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaFull-day Tours - VeronaCategory