- Learn about the culinary traditions of Emilia-Romagna from a local guide
- Choose a tour only option to skip the tastings but learn about the food
- Select an inclusive tasting option to sample Lambrusco wine and more
- Enjoy personal attention for your group with a private guide in Parma
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of "Le Bistrò" Cafe in Garibaldi Square, next to Giuseppe Garibaldi statue. The historic center of Parma is closed to traffic. The most convenient parking is the Toschi Parking. The meeting place can be easily reached on foot in 10 minutes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Available for gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not available for vegans and vegetarians.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (3 km).
- Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will keep at all time the minimum safety distance in accordance with the instructions given in each place visited. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Guides and suppliers receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTEMILIA Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Half Day Parma Food Walking Tour .