- A half-day, small-group food tour of Parma
- Food tours are capped at only eight participants for a personalized experience
- Get a complete introduction to the city’s thriving food scene in just a few hours
- Enjoy tasty regional products, from meat and cheese to wine and dessert
Departure & Return
Just in front of the entrance of the Basilica
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Non-eating children under 6 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not available for vegans and vegetarians
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (3km)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour starts with at least 2 people
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Bologna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands