- Make the most of your time with a tour that pairs food with sightseeing
- Sample Prosciutto di Parma and Parmigiano Reggiano where they’re made
- Ticket to the Torrechiara Castle for an independent visit included
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Parma or surrounding area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify tour Accommodation details at the time of booking (even if not listed) - pickup is included for all points within 20 km from Parma.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 pax are required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Parmigiano Reggiano, Parma Ham and Torrechiara Castle tour from Parma.