5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Parmigiano-Reggiano and Prosciutto di Parma are two of Italy’s most beloved delicacies, and both are produced in the Parma countryside. Delve into the world of elite Italian cheese and ham with this tour that includes a stop at a local cheesemaker for a tour and tasting. Then continue on to a nearby ham producer to see how prosciutto is salted and cured before sampling precious slices yourself.
- Learn about both Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and Prosciutto di Parma ham
- Transportation to avoid the hassle of following a map on the country roads
- Stops for tours and demonstrations at two authentic cheese and ham producers
- Parmigiano and prosciutto tastings accompanied by local wines
Saved to wishlist!
Parmigiano Reggiano tasting
Parma Ham tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off are included for accommodations located within 20 km from the center of Parma. Please specify your accommodations details at the time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parmigiano-Reggiano and Parma Ham Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Parmigiano-Reggiano and Parma Ham Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parmigiano-Reggiano and Parma Ham Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parmigiano-Reggiano and Parma Ham Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Parmigiano-Reggiano and Parma Ham Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaWine Tastings - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory