3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Eventual purchase of products at the shops and perfumeries
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (2 km).
- Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will keep at all time the minimum safety distance in accordance with the instructions given in each place visited. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Guides and suppliers receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTEMILIA Guided Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Tour to Parma the City of Perfume?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Tour to Parma the City of Perfume?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Tour to Parma the City of Perfume?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Tour to Parma the City of Perfume?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 237138P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half Day Tour to Parma the City of Perfume
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursShopping ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParmaCity Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaShopping Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaCity Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaShopping Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaCity Tours - VeronaWalking Tours - VeronaShopping Tours - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory