5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Birthplace of parmesan, prosciutto, and balsamic vinegar, it’s no surprise that Parma is considered the capital of Emilia Romagna’s “Food Valley”. With this private food tour, enjoy exclusive access to small producers and learn how authentic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Prosciutto di Parma ham, and Aceto Balsamico are made and aged. Relax over tastings at each stop and end with lunch featuring local ham, cheese, and ravioli served with wine.
- Private transportation leaves time to visit three producers in one day
- An insider guide to discover small, traditional producers
- Taste three of Parma’s flagship products at the farms where they’re made
- A private tour for a personalized experience and chance to meet producers
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover with Laura - Food and Cooking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit to the Wonderful Parma Products with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit to the Wonderful Parma Products with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaWine Tastings - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory