Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the best wines of California on this all inclusive tour. Get a glimpse behind the scenes at one winery, and see the wine-making process. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch at a winery among the beautiful setting. Appreciate a variety of wines, with a full flight of tastings offered at four locations.
- Taxes and entrance fees included: no need to calculate the extra in your head
- According to weather and season, the best combination of vineyards is selected
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup from across the Paso-Roble area
- Your questions answered: ask your guide all about the local terroir
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup (local area hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you shortly after your tour is reserved to confirm pickup location and times. We are not able to pickup from home or vacation rental locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grapeline Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour of Paso Robles in Small Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour of Paso Robles in Small Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour of Paso Robles in Small Group?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour of Paso Robles in Small Group
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePaso RoblesFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaFood Tours - San Luis ObispoWine Tastings - San Luis ObispoFood Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachCategory