4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Xirokambi, Sparta 230 54, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dimitra Colomvakou
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One day mosaic workshops in the Southern Peloponnese?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One day mosaic workshops in the Southern Peloponnese?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesPeloponneseUnique Experiences - OlympiaCraft Classes - OlympiaUnique Experiences - Cyclades IslandsCraft Classes - Cyclades IslandsUnique Experiences - Aegean CoastCraft Classes - Aegean CoastCategory