- Explore Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a foodie walking tour
- Sample enough dishes, desserts, and beverages to make up a full meal
- Learn about Penang’s multicultural history from your guide
- Enjoy personalized attention from your local host in a small group
Departure & Return
Go to the corner of Lebuh Penang and Lebuh China, and the Ren is the white colonial style building on the corner. You will meet your host at the Bistro on the ground floor. If you're early or have any questions, simply inform the staff at the Bistro that you're here for the Heritage on a Plate food tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heritage on a Plate PLT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands