- Ideal for groups: Transfers available for one to 15 people
- Make the most of your travel time by going directly to Kuala Lumpur
- Transfers available seven days a week, 24 hours a day
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off saves time and hassle
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Penang Island Hotels Return point: Kuala Lumpur Hotels(Hotels Locate 0.5KM From KLCC Area)
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return point: Kuala Lumpur Hotels(Hotels Locate 0.5KM From KLCC Area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Littering& smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Arrival & Departure time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs 50% surcharge will be apply.Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon arrival/departure. COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO HOTELS WHICH IS LOCATED at Penang Island Hotels ONLY
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms