2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to The Habitat Penang Hill
Food and beverages
Funicular train ride up to Penang Hill
Departure & Return
5/2/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Infants aged 0-2 enters free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- This attraction can accomodate disabled participants, pregnant women, strollers, and wheelchairs
- Please avoid bringing food inside the venue
- The admission ticket to The Habitat Penang Hill is only valid for single use. You are not allowed to re-enter the venue after exit
- Opening Hours: Normal walk admission: 9:00am-7:00pm, last admission 5:30pm
- Opening Hours: Sunset walk admission: 5:30pm-8:00pm, last admission 7:00pm
- Address: The Habitat Penang Hill, Bukit Bendera, 11300 Penang Island, Penang, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Habitat at Penang Hill Official Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Habitat at Penang Hill Official Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Habitat at Penang Hill Official Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Habitat at Penang Hill Official Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Habitat at Penang Hill Official Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPenang IslandCategory