4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore George Town highlights on a half-day tour combining historic sites with temples and colorful neighborhoods, with an optional visit to the Penang Time Tunnel 3D museum. Traveling in a climate-controlled vehicle means you’ll stay cool and comfortable while ticking off a long list of destinations that include Wat Chayamangkalaram Temple, Fort Cornwallis, Little India, Chew Jetty, and more, finishing the day with a taste of Penang's classic white coffee.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed center of George Town
- Great way to get your bearings in Penang’s capitol
- Get tips on where to eat, drinks, and sightsee
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Penang hotels
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off (city center 1km radius only)
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Butterworth Bus Terminal,Railway Station,Penang Bird Park Additional Chargers Applied.
- For Mainland Pick-up Additional 01 Hour at RM 150 + RM 25 Penang Bridge Toll
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Penang City Tour (4 Hours)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Penang City Tour (4 Hours)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Penang City Tour (4 Hours)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Penang City Tour (4 Hours)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Pinang Peranakan MansionCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)KomtarTeddyVille MuseumMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang House of MusicEscape Theme Park PenangLittle IndiaPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Asia Camera Museum PenangPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang State Museum and Art GalleryMonkey BeachPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang War MuseumUpside Down MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)