4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape to the countryside of Penang without the risk of getting lost on the way out of George Town on this action-packed half-day cycling tour. Your guide leads you down lesser-explored paths and through rural areas and villages that only the locals know about. Cycling is a much better choice than walking, as you are able to see so much more!
- Hotel transfers in an air-conditioned van are included
- All equipment is included, taking the hassle out of cycling while traveling
- See a side to Penang that’s missed by travelers who stick to George Town
- Do more than observe rural life, with a local guide to tell you all about it
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off @additional costs (Georgetown / Batu Feringghi)
All Fees and Taxes
Bike tour with all equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Balik Pulau
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Penang Countryside Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Penang Countryside Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Penang Countryside Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 28292P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Penang Countryside Cycling Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPenangNature and Wildlife - LangkawiEco Tours - LangkawiMountain Bike Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeEco Tours - Ko LipeMountain Bike Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiEco Tours - Hat YaiMountain Bike Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Monkey BeachPenang House of MusicPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Little IndiaPenang War MuseumMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPinang Peranakan MansionKomtarWonderfood Museum PenangEscape Theme Park PenangAsia Camera Museum PenangUpside Down MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)