2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Penang Gold Museum
Meals & beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointPG Gold Museum, No. 95 Lebuh Bishop, George Town, Penang Island 10200 Malaysia
4/8/2020 - 8/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- No re-entry is allowed
- Children aged 6 and below enter free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 7-12
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Real gold for sale (GST exempted) are available at the souvenir shop
- The Public Bank branch beside the museum holds Public Gold trades in the weekdays
- Guests are advised to dress in casual attire (skirts, dresses, and high heels are not encouraged)
- Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-6:00pm
- Address: PG Gold Museum, 95 Bishop Street, 10200 George Town, Penang (right next to Public Bank)
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Penang State Museum and Art GalleryMonkey BeachTeddyVille MuseumSun Yat Sen Museum PenangLittle IndiaEscape Theme Park PenangPenang War MuseumUpside Down MuseumMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)KomtarPenang House of MusicKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Pinang Peranakan MansionPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)