- Discover a different side of Penang during a nature tour
- An easy way for first-time visitors to orient themselves in the city
- Travel between dispersed attractions in air-conditioned comfort
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge of USD 10 per person for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket for Penang Hill Train and Temples Visit included.
- Meals are not included
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- An additional surcharge of USD 10 per person for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Penang Nature Tour with Penang Hill(Fast Lane), Kek Lok Si & Botanical Garden.