1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Trace the history of Penang from 1592 to the 21st-century in an engaging environment at Penang Time Tunnel. Fun for restless kids, active backpackers, and history buffs alike, the museum offers an immersive look at the city’s storied past. Make your way through 11 exhibits, each presenting historical documents, life-sized sculptures, and well-preserved artifacts. Be sure to have your camera ready for the interactive dioramas.
- Enjoy a hands-on experience with your family
- Take fun photos to share with friends
- Discover the storied history of Penang
- Visit the museum when it’s convenient for you
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
9/21/2020 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7 PM (Monday-Friday; Last admission at 6 PM)
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7.30 PM (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays; Last admission at 6.30 PM)
- The Penang Time Tunnel e-Ticket will be email to you when we confirm your booking.
- Please present The Penang Time Tunnel e-ticket and your IC / passport to redeem at ticket counter.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/ Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as you IC/ passports. Incorrect name may cause invalidation of travel vouchers.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket
1 to 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Escape Theme Park PenangUpside Down MuseumPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)KomtarLittle IndiaPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Asia Camera Museum PenangSun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)TeddyVille MuseumPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Monkey BeachPenang War MuseumWonderfood Museum PenangPenang House of MusicSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumPinang Peranakan Mansion