- 4-hour, private tour of Georgetown
- Choose a private tour for a personalized experience
- Visit historic and cultural sites
- Taste white coffee
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to Chew Jetty, the island’s earliest Chinese settlement, where homes balance above the water on wooden stilts. Learn about the immigrants that traveled from Fujian province to live on Penang Island, while taking in intricate stone carvings and wooden ornaments, then learn the strict rules of the Khoo Kongsi, a Chinese clan house.
Drive through the vibrant, bustling streets of Little India, then visit a Thai Buddhist temple that houses an enormous reclining Buddha. Pause at Coffee Tree to try ‘white coffee,’ and make a final stop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre to learn about Malaysian pewter production. This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel, or you may opt for drop-off at Straits Quay, a commercial area with shops, restaurants, and a marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff