2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Wonderfood Museum
Meals and beverages
Departure & Return
4/8/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher separately via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive a voucher from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Children under 3 years of age enter free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Children must be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian at all times
- Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-6:00pm
- Address: 49, Lebuh Pantai, Georgetown, Penang
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonderfood Museum in Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonderfood Museum in Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wonderfood Museum in Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonderfood Museum in Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wonderfood Museum in Penang Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Upside Down MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang War MuseumPinang Peranakan MansionMonkey BeachLittle IndiaMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Escape Theme Park PenangPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)KomtarAsia Camera Museum PenangSun Yat Sen Museum PenangSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang House of MusicPenang State Museum and Art Gallery