- Save money: All inclusive trip includes accommodation and meals
- Skip the hassle of driving and explore the west coast
- Includes national park and wildlife park entrance fees
- Includes multiple activities
Departure & Return
The default pickup location for this tour is The Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay Street, Perth @ 7:25 am.
We offer a 2 Day southbound tour from Monkey Mia to Perth, for more information and prices please contact our reservations team on +61393931333.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, very important as we're heading outback and all food needs to be pre-purchased prior to departure
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not recommended for child aged 5 years old and under
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, you will need to bring a 1.5L water bottle to complete the walks and stay hydrated
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. It is not unheard of for temperatures to reach over 50 degrees Celsius in summer and can get below zero overnight in winter. Please ensure you have checked the average temperatures for the times of your visit and have packed adequate clothing.
- If minimum numbers are not met for this tour an alternative solution will be arranged, potentially resulting in a sector of this tour being operated by our coach sharing partner Red Earth Safaris
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms