- 6-day Esperance, Stirling Ranges and Margaret River camping tour from Perth
- Admire the colored patterns of Wave Rock
- Swim at pristine beaches in Cape Le Grand National Park
- Admire panoramic views over Recherche Archipelago from Frenchman Peak
- Take a treetop canopy walk through the Valley of the Giants
- Explore Margaret River’s limestone caves
- 5 nights’ camping accommodation and all meals included
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Koomal Dreaming Indigenous experience
- Coastal rock formations of Albany
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Wildlife Adventures - Nullarbor Traveller
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Esperance Adventure Tour from Perth.