- Explore the Margaret River region with an experienced driver/guide
- Look for whales with binoculars during the season
- Numbers are limited to 15, for a more intimate feel than the big bus tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off saves time and stress during a long day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Wellington Street Tourist Coach Stand is the other pickup option, right next to the Horseshoe Bridge near the Perth Train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lumineer Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A great way to explore the Margaret River from Perth if with limited time." See review