- Entrance ticket to the Bell Tower in Perth
- Hear a bell chiming demonstration and try ringing the bells
- Find out why the 14th century church bells came to Australia from London
- Take in sweeping views from the Observation Deck, which looks over the Swan River and city
- Choose from multiple entry times for this family-friendly expereince
What To Expect
As you tour the building, learn about the history of the bells from 14th-century London to modern-day Australia. Experience an interactive demonstration on the art of chiming a bell with chiming demonstrations taking place Monday through Saturday every half an hour between 10:30am to 2:30pm. You even have the option to record a free video postcard to send to your family and friends. You'll also receive a bell chiming certificate as a souvenir.
Please Note: Every Monday and Thursday 12pm-1pm, the bell ringers are ringing the bells in concert; no chiming demonstrations take place during these times. If you are planning a visit to hear the ancient bells or practice bell chiming, please contact the supplier in advance to reconfirm the ringing times. Days and times are subject to change without notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Bell Tower, Home of the Swan Bells, Perth
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-Line: Perth Bell Tower Experience Ticket.