2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend lunch on the water during this Swan River cruise from Perth. As you glide leisurely down the river from the city to Fremantle, a historical port city located where the river meets the Indian Ocean, feast on a buffet hot dishes, salads, fruit and more. While you eat, take in views of Perth’s waterfront suburbs and yacht clubs.
- Buffet lunch cruise on the Swan River
- Enjoy photo opportunities of the lovely Perth riverfront and historical Fremantle from the water
- Listen to live commentary
- Lunch includes hot dishes and salads; drinks are available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour 45-min Swan River Cruise
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Point: Pier 3 Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your lunch cruise starts in central Perth, where you’ll board you boat and set off down the Swan River. Admire views of Perth’s western suburbs and yacht clubs as you float along the water, making your way to Fremantle, a port city on the other side of the river, where it dumps into the ocean. The round-trip cruise returns to Perth.
Enjoy Captain's commentary during the cruise downstream to the port city of Fremantle. View the iconic sights of Perth such as Cruise past key sights including Perth’s impressive Bell Tower, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent mansions overlooking the river, Crawley edge Blue Boatshed and Fremantle’s busy inner harbour. Upon the return journey, you are invited to enjoy the hot buffet complemented by seasonal salads, all followed by a scrumptious dessert buffet. With a fully stocked bar on board why not enhance your light lunch with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, however the toilets on the boat are located downstairs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with serious mobility issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Fremantle Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fremantle Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fremantle Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fremantle Lunch Cruise
2 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPerthDining Experiences - Western AustraliaLunch Cruises - Western AustraliaWater Tours - Western AustraliaDining Experiences - FremantleLunch Cruises - FremantleWater Tours - FremantleDining Experiences - Margaret RiverLunch Cruises - Margaret RiverWater Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Nambung National ParkAdventure WorldCrown PerthSupreme Court GardensScarborough BeachYanchep National ParkSt. George’s CathedralScitechPerth Cultural CentreArt Gallery of Western AustraliaTrigg BeachPenguin IslandSwan RiverNorthbridgeOld MillValley of the GiantsLondon CourtMaalinup Aboriginal GalleryHillarys Boat HarbourPerth Mint