6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a taste of the Swan Valley, Western Australia's oldest wine region, on this 6-hour tour from Perth. Discover the region’s famous grapes with wine tastings at two boutique wineries, sample regional cheeses, then indulge your sweet tooth with hand-made chocolates and truffles at the Margaret River Chocolate Company. Finish with a wine-fuelled cruise along the scenic Swan River and enjoy dazzling views of Perth as you glide back into the city.
- Sample a range of regional wines, cheeses and chocolates
- Visit two popular boutique wineries
- Cruise along the Swan River to Perth
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Max 9 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swan Valley Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 1/2 day Swan Valley Wine Cheese & Chocolate Tour Inc Afternoon Cruise to Perth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1/2 day Swan Valley Wine Cheese & Chocolate Tour Inc Afternoon Cruise to Perth?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Return via the riverboat is a very leisurely way to see a bit of the western Australia countryside." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
1/2 day Swan Valley Wine Cheese & Chocolate Tour Inc Afternoon Cruise to Perth
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPerthFood Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaChocolate Tours - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaWater Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleChocolate Tours - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleWater Tours - FremantleHalf-day Tours - FremantleFood Tours - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverChocolate Tours - Margaret RiverWine Tastings - Margaret RiverWater Tours - Margaret RiverHalf-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Perth MintScarborough BeachPerth ZooKings Park & Botanic GardenNorthbridgeYanchep National ParkCottesloe BeachSwan RiverNambung National ParkWave RockCity BeachPerth Cultural CentreAdventure WorldWestern Australian Museum – PerthMaalinup Aboriginal GalleryCrown PerthScitechNostalgia Box Valley of the GiantsSupreme Court Gardens