- Day trip by 4WD to the Pinnacles Desert from Perth
- See koalas and other native animals at Caversham Wildlife Park
- Experience sandboarding and 4WD cruising over the Lancelin dunes
- Take a walking tour of a working lobster factory
- Fish and chips lunch at the Lobster Shack in coastal Cervantes
- Enjoy free time to walk through the mystical Pinnacles limestone pillars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Perth CBD hotels or Convention Exhibition Centre included
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue on to the coastal town of Cervantes, where you get a behind-the-scenes look at the local lobster fishing industry. During an audio-guided tour of a lobster processing plant, stand on a catwalk above an impressive 20 tons of live rock lobster. Afterward, enjoy a fish and chips lunch with an optional lobster upgrade at the Lobster Shack.
Experience one of Australia’s most mystical landscapes with a guided tour of Pinnacles Desert, located inside Nambung National Park. Walk among the iconic and mysterious formations that are believed to be remnants of prehistoric seashells, and browse exhibits at the visitor center to learn more about the area’s fascinating geologic history.
Next, get your adrenaline pumping on a 4WD adventure across Lancelin’s massive sand dunes. You can also careen down the dunes on a sandboard for a unique and thrilling desert experience.
Rest easy on the return drive to Perth, where your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Tour may operate with morning in coach and afternoon in 4WD, or depending on passenger numbers, in the 4WD all day. Sometimes due to soft sand dunes delays may occur.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADAMS Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands