8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Western Australia's oldest wine region on this full-day tour of the Swan Valley from Perth, including lunch. Indulge in a decadent morning tea, followed by wine and cheese tasting, as you cruise down the Swan River and admire views of the Perth skyline. Then, set out on a coach tour of the Swan Valley vineyards, stopping to enjoy wine tastings, tour a brewery, enjoy a set menu lunch, and indulge your sweet tooth with a visit to the Margaret River Chocolate Company.
- Full-day Swan Valley cruise and wine tasting tour from Perth
- Cruise along the Swan River from Perth
- Sample a range of regional wine, cheese, beer and chocolate
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local brewery
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Max 9 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Coach return to Perth approx 1715
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swan Valley Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Swan Valley River Cruise and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Perth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Swan Valley River Cruise and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Perth?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Swan Valley River Cruise and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Perth
12 hours 35 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsLunch CruisesWater ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPerthFood Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaDining Experiences - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaLunch Cruises - Western AustraliaWater Tours - Western AustraliaBeer & Brewery Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleDining Experiences - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleLunch Cruises - FremantleWater Tours - FremantleBeer & Brewery Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleFood Tours - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverDining Experiences - Margaret RiverWine Tastings - Margaret RiverLunch Cruises - Margaret RiverWater Tours - Margaret RiverBeer & Brewery Tours - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Fremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)Supreme Court GardensScarborough BeachYanchep National ParkCottesloe BeachTrigg BeachAdventure WorldSwan RiverOld MillNostalgia Box Wanneroo Botanic GardensAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)Penguin IslandArt Gallery of Western AustraliaCrown PerthPerth Cultural CentreMaalinup Aboriginal GalleryElizabeth QuayValley of the GiantsNambung National Park