Departure & Return
9.50am Tourist Bus Stop, 450 Wellington St opposite Globe Bar
10.00am Riverside Drive Entrance at the taxi rank outside the doors of the foodhall (Subway etc)
10.15am Opposite the Swan Valley Visitor Centre at the bus stop on Meadow St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Baby seats available on request only
- If not advised, we will assume you will be at the meeting point @ Tourist Bus Stop, 450 Wellington st, Perth CBD across the road from Globe Bar at 9.50am
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Black Swan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms