- Swim with wild dolphins in the sheltered waters off Rockingham
- Crew experience with the dolphins makes for a highly memorable adventure
- Just a short drive from Perth, upgrade to include Perth transfers
- Snorkel gear and refreshments included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set off from the shore with the boat crew, who locates a pod of dolphins while you put on your provided wetsuit, snorkel, and mask. Then jump in the water and marvel at the dolphins who quickly surround you, ready to swim with you and show off their playful antics. While swim-with-dolphin opportunities can be found at many beach resorts in Australia and around the world, this tour provides a superior experience due to the staff, who has built a rapport with these beloved marine mammals. It’ll be the highlight of your time in Perth.
When you get out of the water, refuel with provided refreshments on the boat before returning to Rockingham, where your tour ends with the drive back to Perth.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A basic level of swimming is required. You don't need to be an expert swimmer and no previous snorkeling experience is necessary
- Please bring swimsuit, towel, a change of clothes, sunscreen, hat and a warm jacket
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockingham Wild Encounters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Swim with Dolphins Day Trip from Perth.