- Swan Valley wine and food tour from Perth
- Visit Swan Valley wineries for premium wine tastings at each
- Sample local foods, liqueurs, chocolates, and cheeses
- Savor a gourmet winery lunch with a glass of wine
- Enjoy a beer tasting at a microbrewery
- Air-conditioned minivan transport, with central Perth pickup and drop-off points
- All specified tastings included
Departure & Return
- Perth Tourist Bus Stop in the CBD. Please be waiting here for 10:00am. To locate this pick up, we recommend to enter the address of The Globe Bar (495/497 Wellington St, Perth WA 6000) and wait directly across the road from here - This is where the Tourist Bus Stop is.
- Crown Casino pick up is located a the 'River Side' Entrance of the Casino. Please be waiting at 10:10am. The River Side Entrance is situated where the taxi ranks are as well as the food court (Subway, McDonalds etc).
- Guildford pick up location is at the bus stop on Meadow Street across the road from the visitor centre. Please be waiting at 10:30am
What To Expect
Your tour includes stops at top wine producers and purveyors, for premium wine tastings. Meet an expert host at each winery, and learn about the house wines and their main characteristics during a guided tasting.
Sample a decadent cheeseboard and some local artisanal chocolates. Plus, at Providore, a spectacular shop and tasting center specializing in award-winning foods, take some time to taste some delectable gourmet foods and indulgent liqueurs.
Midway through your tour, enjoy a gourmet lunch at one of the wineries. Sit down with your fellow wine-lovers and enjoy your food accompanied by a glass of wine or beer.
Keep your camera handy for photo ops as you explore, and make a last stop at a microbrewery. Enjoy a refreshing beer tasting here before your tour ends at the original start point in Perth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided that passengers are accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in nearly all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: In the case of bad weather or other unforeseen conditions, venue locations may change
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- International guests are advised to bring their passport as a form of identification - some venues do request this.
- We take a max of 9 guests in the one group for this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we are taking all measures to ensure our guests and staff are safe. Please do not book a tour with us if you are unwell or if you have recently travelled overseas and may have been exposed to COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY d'Vine Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands